• February 9, 2024

Pleased that no charges brought in documents case: Biden – Times of India

Pleased that no charges brought in documents case: Biden – Times of India
Share


WASHINGTON: President Joe Biden said on Thursday he was pleased that a special counsel concluded an investigation into his handling of classified documents without bringing charges.
“I was pleased to see they reached the conclusion I believed all along they would reach – that there would be no charges brought in this case and the matter is now closed,” Biden said in a statement released by the White House.
“I cooperated completely, threw up no roadblocks, and sought no delays. In fact, I was so determined to give the Special Counsel what they needed that I went forward with five hours of in-person interviews over two days on October 8th and 9th of last year, even though Israel had just been attacked on October 7th and I was in the middle of handling an international crisis,” Biden said. (Reporting by Jeff Mason; Editing by Leslie Adler)




Source


Share

Related post

What is Autopen? Signature device used by Biden to sign pardons; Trump orders inquiry – Times of India

What is Autopen? Signature device used by Biden…

Share The mechanical signature device known as the autopen, which received its first patent many years ago, has…
‘You can’t have a man in that condition’: Trump rages at Biden cover-up after leaked audio clip – Times of India

‘You can’t have a man in that condition’:…

Share Donald Trump has lashed out at what he called a “cover-up” of Joe Biden’s mental decline, following…
Donald Trump calls on Jordan and Egypt to accept Palestinian refugees to ‘clean-out’ Gaza – The Times of India

Donald Trump calls on Jordan and Egypt to…

Share President Donald Trump speaks to reporters aboard Air Force One as he travelled from Las Vegas to…